Sunday, August 10, 2008

Playing - my favorite part of the day

Not much to do in the life of a baby -- sleeping, eating, pooping, blogging -- and my favorite -- playing! Here's some pictures of me playing with my favorite toys this week.

This playmat I borrowed from my cousins Mia & Parker and added a few toys of my own. I like to roll from side to side on this but haven't bothered to roll all the way over yet.


This lion tastes good.
In my Baby Einstein exersaucer (propped up with a blanket). I can even (sort of) throw my Red Sox ball with Daddy.

I got 3 bunnies on this baby slot machine and no money came out.


Happy chillin' in my swing.


Playing with my favorite toy - Daddy!


After a long day of playing, napping in my bouncy seat with Ellie the elephant (a gift from cousin Nikki).







No comments: